Saturday, March 25, 2006

Mind the gap


Wow, I knew it had been a while since I updated this place, but 6 months!?

Well, you know, life keeps getting the way of my blogging I guess.

It's been a busy time - I finished up my Canada trip (which was superb) and started working again with some guys I used to work with a few years back. That's been mostly good, although recently we've had to deal with company takeovers, kinda, and being outsourced, kinda, and my boss quitting - I'm definitely living in interesting times at the moment.

Plus, as you can see from the photo, there's a new pet in the house: Rosie the snake :-)

Anyway, my next post, here's what's going on:
  • Current coolest gadget: Humax 9200 PVR
  • Possible future gadget purchase: Nokia 770
  • Best recent films:
    • Serenity ("I'm a leaf on the wind..."!)
    • Wolf Creek (Wow, I'm never driving around Australia in a combi again)


No comments: